Header Ads

Expressing Attitudes


In our daily life, there are many attitudes that we express. The following are some examples of expressions based on particular attitude.


  1. Expressing Like and Dislike

  2. If we like something, we can use the following expressions

    • I Love ...

    • I Like ...

    • I am very keen on ...

    • I am crazy about ...

    • I enjoy ...

    • I adore ...

    • I am fond of ...


    If we don't like about something, we can say :

    • I don't Like ...

    • I dislike ...

    • I hate ...

    • I can't stand ...

    • I can't bear ...

    • I don't love ...

    • I am not crazy about ...

    • I am not very keen on ...


  3. Expressing Happiness and Bored/Unhappy

  4. if we feel happy about something, we can say :

    • Great ..!

    • Fantastic

    • How Wonderful

    • Exiting

    • Interesting

    • I am in a good mood


    If we feel bored or unhappy obout something, we can say :

    • Uninteresting

    • Very Annoying

    • It's Boring

    • I am in a bad mood

    • How Boring

    • It isn't good

    • It's bad


No comments

Komentar anda sangat saya harapkan. Baik kritik ataupun saran yang penting buat kebaikan.
Silahkan tinggalkan komentar anda!

Powered by Blogger.